Foundation Futures CIO (charity number: 1188809)
Foundation Futures CIO is the sister charity of Foundation Futures Community Interest Company (CIC).
It was founded in March 2020 at the beginning of the Covid19 lock-down. It was set up to form the basis of all of our community based programmes.
This charity shares the same philosophy of Foundation Futures Community Interest Company and is passionate about involving the local community, our users, members and stakeholders in the decision making process.
Craig Bankhead (Chair)
Sue Davison (Secretary)
Tracy Dobson (Treasurer)
Ellie Roberts ( Safeguarding Lead)
(These groups support, shape and get involved in all of our funded programmes)
Charity Funded Programmes
- Art Club (Sir James Knott)
- Community Hub Byker (Tudor Trust)
- Good Mood Wellness Group (Comic Relief via Groundwork UK)
- Holiday programmes (Postcode Lottery)
- Make Stuff Youth (Badur Foundation)
- Make Stuff Adults (Badur Foundation)
- Youth Club Juniors (TNL Awards 4 All)
- Byker Real (NCC Ward Funding & VRU)
To hear more information about all of our funded projects please get in touch.