Foundation Futures CIO (charity number: 1188809)
Foundation Futures CIO is the sister charity of Foundation Futures Community Interest Company (CIC).
It was founded in March 2020 at the beginning of the Covid19 local-down. It was set up to form the basis of all of our community based programmes.
This charity shares the same philosophy of Foundation Futures Community Interest Company and is passionate about involving the local community, our users, members and stakeholders in the decision making process.
Craig Bankhead (Chair)
Sue Davison (Secretary)
Tracy Dobson (Treasurer)
Chris Henwood(Safeguarding Lead)
Ellie Roberts ( Safeguarding Deputy Lead)
Our Community Led Steering Groups
(These groups support, shape and get involved in all of our funded programmes)
Community Hub Steering Group (Byker)
Youth Forum (Byker and Walker)
Community Forum ( Walker)
Charity Funded Programmes
- Art Club (Sir James Knott)
- Community Hub (Tudor Trust)
- Good Mood Wellness Group (Power To Change)
- Listening service (TNL Covid19 Response)
- Holiday programmes (Postcode Lottery)
- Make Stuff (Badur Foundation)
- Youth Club Juniors (Comic Relief)
- Youth Club Seniors (Newcastle Fund)
- Digital Creative Project (TNL Covid19 Response Fund)
- Internet Cafe (Thomas Wall Trust)
To hear more information about all of our funded projects please get in touch.